Freelance Product Designer-Developer
I’m a freelance digital product designer currently living in Sydney. I help startups and small businesses turn complex ideas into intuitive, beautiful products.
The products I’ve helped design have been used by Amazon, McDonalds, Nike, Qantas, NVidia, Telstra, NASA and more.
I work on:
- Digital tools that help people do things better, whatever that may be.
- Genuinely useful products that help make the world a better place. “Do some good, have some fun, make some money—in that order.”
- Design that gets out of the way, and is effective without stealing the scene.
- Not another marketing tool.
I work with:
- Early-stage or small start-ups who want to keep costs low while providing world-class design. Although my hourly rate seems high, the long-term cost is cheaper than hiring a junior designer full-time, and my output is faster and significantly higher quality.
- Creative, interesting people who want to collaborate with me on a design.